Setting the standard for Compliance & Ethics
What should you expect from a helpline or hotline program?
Vantage Point has created the most innovative and cost-effective helpline solution for small to medium-sized businesses. Our program integrates both professional counsel for legal protection, and an objective, caring representative to interact with employees and their concerns. Together, we can act swiftly to any reported problem before it escalates.
We will craft a bespoke solution that is both legally compliant and aligned with your company values.
How does the Vantage Point Helpline Program work?
How it works
- Set up is fast and easy
- You will receive materials so you can promote this new benefit to your employees
- Your employees receive training on how to use the hotline, and why
- You will be notified when an incident occurs
- We will work diligently to find all of the facts and imperative details before we schedule a review
- You will receive professional advice on various methods to approach and address any complaint or urgent issue
What is your investment in the VPHR Helpline Program
- Prices are based on the number of employees you have
- Monthly subscriptions are as low as $30 per month
- A minimum of $300 per incident to speak with each employee and report findings with recommendations, and an employer consult.
- Additional services are available for setting up a proactive response plan
Companies that use helplines experience less turn-over, see increased employee loyalty and say “Disaster averted!”
The reward of external reporting and professional management when sensitive issues arise is protecting your people from further harm, stopping bad actors and preserving the health of your organization.
Finding a resolution that works for all parties makes employees feel respected, valued and heard. This creates better employee retention, improves contentment ratings and fosters a more stable workplace environment.
The Simple Truth
Many managers and owners don’t have the time or bandwidth to continuously check the temperature of employee well-being. Or, they simply may not be equipped to confront such sensitive issues. If this reflects your sentiments, you will love this program.
- Keep the pulse on what’s happening, but without downtime in your schedule
- You can maintain your professional relationship with your employee and avert emotional conversations
- You will receive up-to-date advice based on your legal obligations as an employer, and recommendations based on employee needs, your HR needs, and company culture.
- Your employee gets to speak with a caring individual who listens to their concerns and gives them an opportunity to address how the situation can be resolved. You get to hear this 2nd hand, removing the stress associated with highly-charged and emotional conversation.
Good employees are worth protecting