By the numbers
Multiple High-Risk Lawsuits Involving:
- Racial discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment claims
- Violations of FMLA, OFLA & ADA claims
- Employee bullying claims
- Wage and hour violation claims
- Management misconduct claims
Potential Loss of Critical Talent Due to:
- Conflicts between executives
- Management misconduct
- Failure to provide reasonable accommodation claims
Vantage Point HR was started with the idea that business owners, their employees and potential candidates, deserve HR engagement that treats them as respected partners.
That means more than quoting rules or blindly following procedures. We listen.
- We listen to business owners to understand what’s important to them – their values and standards. These standards become important when choosing how you will to respond to the law.
- We listen to employees to make sure they’re heard, understood and their concerns respectfully addressed – serving as an ombudsman while balancing the needs of the business.
- We listen to candidates to understand their backgrounds, experiences and values – going beyond the surface, to grasp how they can complement and fit with the employer.
Whether you work in an office, turn a wrench, engineer technology, wear a tie or come home covered in dirt and sweat, we’ll meet you where you’re at, listen and work with you to get results. Make us your HR consulting partners and discover our human resource management solutions today!
Because we listen, we get the job done for you, and better than anyone else.
Our Founder and Principal Consultant, Tom Engel, has over 20 years of customer-facing, professional experience, in the areas of IT, human resources and marketing – with companies as diverse as Sage, Intel and Providence Health & Services.
Tom works with a wide range of industries to include automotive, professional services, marketing, IT, healthcare, transportation and non-profits.
He has a Bachelor Degree from Linfield College and an M.B.A. from the University of Portland. He is the proud son of his father, a diesel mechanic and mother, an elementary school secretary in SW Washington, both from whom he learned the value of hard work.